As you look at this picture, your body naturally responds
- Your heart rate decreases
- Your blood pressure decreases
- Your stress hormones settle
- Your mental outlook improves
- Your muscle tension eases
Bringing nature back into our developments can have the same benefits. This means
- Happier people/ employees
- More productive people/ employees
- Increased engagement
We don’t have to plant a forest, but we DO have to add trees, shrubs and perennials to make people feel better.
It also means differentiation for developers because happier, more productive and more engaged people is what business needs. AND what the world needs.
When developers provide more access to nature in their developments, they naturally differentiate themselves by providing what people want and need.